Sunday, September 19, 2010

Opinion Piece: If you can't get over your ex this trick might help you

Ok people, I know there are some people in this world who are very emotional and there are people who have great difficulty to get over some guy/girl they been in love with before. (probably because they are very emotional people.) I even heard story of a girl who comitted suicide after her boyfriend dump her, because she can't go over him.

So for all of the loosers in this world who are like this, I am going to give you this tip to help you get over that him or her.

I want you to ask yourself this question, would you be having these problem if you never met him or her?

This is what I told a girl I met once, who has been dumped by her boy friend for another girl. "Just think about it, would you have to get over him if you never met him? So from now on, you never met him." that helped her alright.

So, hopefully it would help all of you loosers out that who are in the same situation.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment