Saturday, March 19, 2011

Funny Scam Email Part 2

The funny Email Scam artist strike again, after I totally told him/her off with the last Email, he/she send me this following Email
Hi Dear,



How are you today? My dear thank you so much for your mail I have gone through your mail is well understood, My dear I want you to understand the condition which lead me to Senegal, I ran away from my country because my uncle trying to kill me so that he will take over all my late fathers properties, So when I came to Senegal, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years.


The agreement states that I should appoint a foreign trustee/ investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the foreign investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. I was told that it will not be possible for me to indulge in financial transaction because of my age as refugee statue and law that governs this country.

So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. Actually, this is why I contacted you, to help me transfer this money to yourbank account in your country.


Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education. You don't have to be afraid because the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin to inherit the fund. Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband.


My dear, I can not go back to my country because my uncle will kill me I am scared of losing my life, please I want you to find your hear to help me out from this condition I am, anyway I will drop here for now hope to hear from you soon bye.



Yours truly,

Fatima



Seriously, he/she or they are still not giving it a rest aren't they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment